Increasing or establishing a new electricity supply to your commercial or industrial property may require several complex processes, including connection charge estimation, permit application from relevant government authorities, electric distribution network alternation, cable laying and other excavation works.
Planning ahead for electricity supply could ensure that you have sufficient time to prepare relevant licenses and electrical engineering works to fulfill the requirement for CEM to provide the requested electricity supply.
So we encourage you to consult CEM for the supply availability and upgrade feasibility in advance before leasing or purchasing the property. In normal situation, you can simply let us know the installation address (by uploading a Property Registration Report) and requested subscribed demand. When necessary, we may require additional information for more accurate evaluation.
For other Energy Supply related application requirements, please click the following links for more information:
- Request power - establish a new contract if electricity is not available at your new premise
- Change contract name - change the contract ownership if electricity is available at your new premise
- Change subscribed demand - apply for an upgrade on your meter size
- Terminate power - terminate power of an existing contract
- Refund deposit - refund the deposit of a terminated contract