Must be the property owner/tenant
Required documents :
- ID copy of property owner  
- Copy of Property Registration Report  issued by Macau Land and Real Estate Registry Office (CRPM) (valid within three months)
If the applicant is the tenant, please also provide:
- ID copy of tenant  
- Original and copy of lease 
For non-residential use, please also provide:
- Electrical Installation location drawing  (Applicable to subscribed demand over 20.7kVA)
- "Purpose of Electrical Installation / Electrical Technician Declaration"  and his/her ID card copy
- Valid Electrical Installation License  issued by the Lands, Public Works and Transport Bureau (DSSOPT), in the name of applicant and with respective subscribed demand
- Additional connection charges are applied if the requested subscribed demand is higher than the registered supply capacity for the premises (if necessary)
- Job cost (if necessary)
- Deposit (according to the subscribed demand)
Within four working days 
 If applicant cannot apply in person, he/she may sign an authorization letter to authorize a representative to apply on his/her behalf.
 If combined premises are involved, approved Modification Project Plan by the Lands, Public Works and Transport Bureau (DSSOPT) is required.
 BIR, HK ID, PRC ID or Passports of different countries.
 If the applicant is a company/association, copy of business/association registration issued within the latest 3 months is required. Moreover, the Electricity Supply Contract has to be signed by the legal representative(s) with company/ association chop.
 Copy of property transaction contract testimony by lawyer/Three-party contract/Housing Deed/Stamp duty (M1&M2) can be provided but is subject to approval.
 For lease with testimony by lawyer, ID copy of the owner is not required.
 The drawing should indicate the location of customer electrical installation and the meter. Further information may be required when necessary.
 Declaration has to be signed by the applicant or the legal representative(s) of the company/association with company/association chop. “Electrical Technician Declaration” is only applicable to Electricity Supply Application and Change of Subscribed Demand that require valid Electrical Installation License.
 For electrical installation under scope specified in Administrative Regulation no. 35/2011.
 Refers to free access to the electrical installation.
 Does not involve any customers or CEM engineering projects.
You may still want to know:
Don’t know the power supply situation of the property that you are going to buy or rent? Ask us to evaluate possibility for power increase and plan ahead.
How to select an appropriate subscribed demand? The subscribed demand of the supply contract should be selected by taking account of the power of all appliances that are intended to be used simultaneously. Try our SD calculator and select a suitable demand for your meter.
In the event that your existing electrical infrastructure does not support your application for New Supply or Increase of Power, you may need to hire a technician to perform electrical works on wiring and meter board / panel before CEM can install a meter. To understand more about (i) the connection fee, (ii) the steps of this process and (iii) requirements on these works, we are more than welcome to explain you. Click <here> for more information.
By signing an electricity supply contract with us, both CEM and you are obliged to all the terms specified in the "Standard Conditions of Supply of Electricity" that are in force. Click <here> for more details.