Applications / Services

Terminate power

Applicant [1]:

Must be the electricity supply contract holder/property owner

Required documents:

  1. ID copy of applicant [2] [3]
  2. Electricity bill


If the applicant is the current property owner, please also provide:

Copy of Property Registration Report [4] issued by CRPM (valid within three months)


Outstanding balance of the applied contract must be settled


Time elapsed:

Within four working days [5] [6] [7]


Apply Now



[1] If applicant cannot apply in person, he/she may sign an authorization letter to authorize a representative to apply on his/her behalf.

[2] BIR, HK ID, PRC ID or Passports of different countries.

[3] If the applicant is a company/association, copy of business/association registration issued within the latest 3 months is required. Moreover, the Electricity Supply Contract has to be signed by the legal representative(s) with company/association chop.

[4] Copy of property transaction contract testimony by lawyer/Three-party contract/Housing Deed/Stamp duty (M1&M2) can be provided but is subject to approval.

[5] Refers to free access to the electrical installation.

[6] Does not involve any customers or CEM engineering projects.

[7] The applied premises should be vacant.


Download CEM APP
google pay app store
© 2024 Companhia de Electricidade de Macau - CEM, S.A. All rights reserved.
CEM Website Terms of Use | Personal Data Collection Statement | Stay alert for phishing